The children of Charles and Caroline (Wolf) Greulich in East Greenville in the spring of 1929. The photo was taken in the rear of Morris’ home on the NW corner of Third & Jefferson streets. The building behind the family is St. John’s Chapel, built in 1893 for a Sunday School in town for the New Goshenhoppen Reformed Church.
Back (L to R): Charles Ambrose, Chester Daniel, Nevin Wilson, Morris Linton, Elmer Calvin, Irwin Franklin
Front (L to R): Flora, Katherine Jane, Lily Elenora, Annie E., Hannah Louisa, Carrie A.
Cite This Page:
Kristen Hocker, “Greulich Family in 1929,” /genealogy the genealogy & family research site of Kris Hocker, modified 12 Aug 2010 (http://www.krishocker.com/galleries/family-photos/greulich-family-photos/greulichfamily-1929/ : accessed 28 Jul 2015).
Content copyright © 2010 Kristen Hocker. Please do not copy without prior permission, attribution, and link back to this page.