Jefferson FORCE was born 9 Dec 1833, possibly in Centre county, Pennsylvania and died 20 Oct 1910 in Pine Glen, Burnside township, Centre county, Pennsylvania. He was buried in Advent Cemetery on 23 Oct 1910. He was a veteran of the Civil War, serving in the 45th Pennsylvania Infantry Volunteers, Company E IX, 1st Brigade, 1st Division. He enlisted 12 Dec 1864 and mustered out 17 Jul 1865.
Jefferson married Susan L. MULHOLLAN, daughter of John and Emily (BOILEAU) MULHOLLAN, on 22 Mar 1857. The couple had 14 children.
I am looking for information on Jefferson’s parents and siblings. Other FORCEs of approximate age to be siblings in the area include:
- George W. FORCE, born4 Dec 1829, married Hannah BICKEL
- Anna FORCE, born 8 Mar 1832, died 1 May 1833
- Martin V. FORCE, born 12 Dec 1835, died 28 May 1902, married Sarah BEIGHTOL in 1867
- David FORCE, born 28 Jul 1837, married Mary (___)
- Agness F. FORCE, born 8 Apr 1839, married Adam SHOPE?
- Philip FORCE, born 8 Apr 1839
Cite This Page:
Kris Hocker, “Tombstone Tuesday: Jefferson FORCE,” /genealogy the genealogy & family research site of Kris Hocker, modified 25 Dec 2010 (http://www.krishocker.com/tombstone-tuesday-jefferson-force/ : accessed 26 Apr 2015).
Content copyright © 2010 Kris Hocker. Please do not copy without prior permission, attribution, and link back to this page.