I like to take a look at my website stats to see what posts & pages get viewed. Partly due to curiosity, but it’s also useful when I need inspiration. I’m sharing with you as a kind of year in review.
Here’s a list of the top ten most viewed posts on my site for 2012.
- Lancaster County Deed Books Online with 216 page views and 144 unique Views
- George Hoover (ca 1735/40-1813) with 235 page views & 203 unique views (#5 in 2011)
- Andreas Huber Origins: Trippstadt, Ellerstadt, or Ittlingen? with 239 page views and 210 unique views (#7 in 2011)
- 5,000 Acres—Where Did It All Go? with 240 page views and 122 unique views
- Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1950 with 249 page views and 161 unique views
- Huber Immigrants with 271 page views and 230 unique views (#6 in 2011)
- Pennsylvania Warrant Township Maps with 351 page views and 253 unique views (#3 in 2011)
- How to Use the Online Land Records at the PA State Archives with 443 page views and 284 unique views
- Home page with 1,086 page views and 691 unique views (#1 in 2011)
- Pennsylvania Genealogical County Map with 1,665 page views and 741 unique views (#2 in 2011)
It’s an interesting mix of my research, how-tos and Pennsylvania genealogy resources, and older and newer posts. Do you have a favorite or most useful post? If you have a blog, what were your top 10 most viewed posts in 2012?
Cite This Page:
Kris Hocker, “Top 10 Posts of 2012,” /genealogy the genealogy & family research site of Kris Hocker, modified 4 Jan 2013 (http://www.krishocker.com/top-10-posts-2012/ : accessed 2 Sep 2014).
Content copyright © Kris Hocker. Please do not copy without prior permission, attribution, and link back to this page.